Did you know that the first cell phone with operating system Android Was it released in 2008? Since then there have been radical changes compared to today’s smartphones, for example: modern devices are thinner, have a larger screen, have added fingerprint sensors, etc., however, they have removed the physical buttons that They are found in the navigation bar, although they continue to keep the volume up and volume down buttons.
When you are on the main screen of the smartphone and you increase or decrease the volume with the buttons on the right, it will not only affect ringtones, but also system sounds and notifications. If you lower it to 1%, you probably won’t feel like you’ve received a new message from WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Fortunately, Android updated the volume controls and now it is customizing each section separately, it means that the ringtone could be at 20%, the system sounds at 35%, the notifications at 100% and the playback of multimedia files. in 50%
How to customize the volume of the sounds your phone emits
- First, it is important to note that you will not download third-party applications.
- Now, press once on the volume up or down button.
- On the right side you will see a general volume control of the device Android.
- Press the three vertical dots that are above the same bar.
- A window will be displayed where you will give an independent volume to the ringtone, playback of multimedia content, notifications and system sounds.
Why does my cell phone not recognize the SIM?
- wrong setting: Many times this usually happens. Sometimes we don’t close the tray properly to put the NanoSIM in and, despite the fact that we think it’s fine, it tends to be a bit out of place. Press and go.
- Restart your smartphone: In case you have done the first tip, you can also restart your phone so that it detects the signal in your terminal.
- Turn off airplane mode: When we remove the SIM card, our mobile can be put into “airplane mode”. All you have to do is download the menu of your smartphone and deactivate it.
- Clean it carefully: Another detail is cleaning the chip. In general, the golden part tends to get dirty from our fingerprints and that means that it is not read normally by our cell phone.
- Reset settings: To do this we just have to restart the network settings patterns. We will go to Systems, then Recovery Options and there we press Reset mobile network settings.