All mobile devices with operating system Android They come with a camera installed by default, which allow you to take photos in their maximum resolution, but, to touch them up, they only offer you the basic editing tools, such as: crop, rotate and add texts, only the phones in the range High include more advanced features that even remove people and objects from images with the help of artificial intelligence.
Thanks to an application called “VIMAGE -3D live photo”, the same one that you download through the Android Google Play Store, You can not only edit your photos, but also add incredible effects like the popular “3D”Do you want to know how to do it? It is something that Mag will explain below.
Remember that the application is only compatible with Android 6.0 or higher versions, consumes 87.39 MB of storage and also has a premium version that offers you greater benefits.
So you can give a 3D effect to your photos with your Android phone
- First, open the app on your cell phone Android and grant the necessary permissions
- At the beginning they will ask you to subscribe to their premium version, but skip it by pressing the “x” icon in the upper right.
- They will teach you a tutorial so that you learn to use VIMAGE.
- When you’re done, click the “All” tab and select your image.
- Now, tap on the “Camera 3D” feature > the app will scan the subjects.
- Press the check when they are shaded green.
- Finally, click on the button called “Export” (top right) > wait for the conversion process to finish and click on “Save”.
- Done, the photo will automatically be stored in the gallery as a gif or video.
What does “Nearby” mean on my Android phone?
- Surely when you lowered the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, just like Bluetooth, you tend to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- In order to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and remains stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.