Smartphones would not work if they did not have internet access, they would only use them to make calls or send SMS text messages, therefore, on this occasion, from Depor we offer you the definitive solution to a problem that millions of users have reported in the last few weeks, we mean that your device Android suddenly disconnects from wifi signal.
It is likely that you have been playing online with your friends, making a video call on Zoom or Google Meet, watching a video on YouTube or a movie on Netflix and suddenly The smartphone screen freezes, the first thing you do is check if you have an internet connection and you realize that you are now using mobile data.
Why is this happening? simple, it is not an error of your cell phone, in fact it is a problem of the wireless network that the modem router emits, because when the signal is very low, weak or unstable, Android automatically disconnects you from the wifi and turns on the mobile data, to That this change does not happen again, you have to turn off the aforementioned function.
The solution when your cell phone loses the Wi-Fi signal all the time
- First, enter the “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, access the section that says “Connections” and click on the “Wifi” section.
- The next step is to click on the three points that are in the upper right corner.
- Some options will be displayed, touch the one called “Intelligent Wi-Fi”.
- Finally, turn off the switch “Switch to mobile data”.
- Done, when your internet connection is slow and unstable it will not disconnect from the signal.
What does “Nearby” mean on my Android phone?
- Surely when you lowered the notification bar you saw the “Nearby” icon.
- This is represented as a knotted bow. What is it for?
- Well, just like Bluetooth, you tend to be able to share all the photos and videos you want in seconds.
- This is much faster than infrared or Bluetooth itself.
- In order to activate it, you simply have to link your cell phone with the other mobile to share information.
- Best of all, you don’t need mobile data or connect to the same Wi-Fi network to use it.
- “Nearby” is characterized by being fast and remains stable during the transfer of photos or videos from one cell phone to another.